- HB Audio Gallery Pro plugin is an HTML5 based WordPress audio player plugin. That’s why it works on almost all web browsers. It provides your website visitors a quality user experience.
- Play your audio content on any screen size from small to big. All the HB Audio Gallery Pro plugin shortcodes take the outer container width and adjust its display accordingly.
- Since HB Audio Gallery Pro is an HTML5 based audio gallery plugin. It works well with all the leading web browsers like Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.
- HB Audio Gallery Pro is an adaptable audio player plugin that works efficiently on all devices like Android-based Phones, iPhones, IPad, desktops, etc.
- HB Audio Gallery Pro uses WordPress’s default Custom Post Type, making it easy for you to understand it and create Audio Galleries or Albums effortlessly.
- HB Audio Gallery Pro is a user-friendly and less complicated WordPress plugin. Now upload, organize, and play your music files with all on your fingertips.
- The plugin comes with very few basic settings that let you customize every possible area of your Audio Gallery so that you can have a personalized audio player.
- If you have colossal size audio files which other audio players don’t support, then not to worry, as HB Audio Gallery Pro provides an easy way to upload these big-size audio files using an FTP client like Filezilla. Upload the files and then scan the files in your Album/Audio Gallery to add them in.
- HB Audio Gallery Pro comes with two Dashboard widgets, which display “what audio played today” and from which country in a map view so that you can know your user’s geographic location as well.
- HB Audio Gallery Pro is not limited to any predetermined color scheme; you can set any color that goes well with your website’s color scheme by using the color setting.
- You can manage the order in which you want to display the mp3 files of your Audio Gallery by instantly typing figures in front of every audio, and the plugin will put the audio files in the relevant shortcode as per your provided order number.
- You can add different artist images to your various Albums from your media library. Additionally, you can put pictures to each track/audio file to display it when the particular audio is playing.
- You can categorize your music type like pop, classical, folk, remix, etc., by checking relevant category names in your audio gallery. There is a shortcode that displays all the audio galleries/ albums of a particular category.
- From HB audio gallery Pro settings, you can manage whether you want to allow or hide the download option in your audio player.
- Similarly, you can enable or disable the Share option from HB Audio Gallery Pro settings to display in your audio player.